Why Cirac » Cirac Logística
Servicios de Transporte terrestre por Carretera en régimen de carga completa, grupaje, distribución capilar con origen y destino cualquier punto de la península y Europa
Transporte por carretera, trailer completo, grupajes, transporte nacional, transporte internacional
17118
page-template,page-template-full_width,page-template-full_width-php,page,page-id-17118,symple-shortcodes ,symple-shortcodes-responsive,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode-title-hidden,qode-child-theme-ver-1.0.0,qode-theme-ver-13.1.2,qode-theme-bridge,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-5.4.5,vc_responsive
Why
Cirac logistics
Logistics
Capability
Reliability
Traceability
Efficiency
Technology

Call Center

+34 976 132 321

Opening Hours

From 08:00 to 20:30 (GMT+1)

Location

Pg. empresarium. C. Efedra, 9. Edif. D6 50720 Zaragoza (Spain)

icono-fiabilidad-pqFor our ability to respond to any assumption that arises. Total availability

icono-seguridadFor our reliability and reduction of incidents

icono-trazabilidadFor our constant traceability of shipments and vehicles, on-line information

icono-internacionalFor our international capacity and experience

icono-costes

For efficiency for our customers with cost reduction and added value.

icono-onlineFor access to on-line document management of any shipment or transport

Why
Cirac logistics

in numbers

During 2016 we have raised our billing to 4M/€ which is almost 50% more than in 2015. We made more than 14,000 road trips annually and we traveled more than 5 million km, consuming a total of 1.3 million liters of diesel.

60% of our shipments are made in full load of truck tráiler, 30% in full load of rigid trucks, and the remaining 10% conventional groupage.

At present, 58% of our traffic is national, while the remaining 42% consists of international transport

42%

TRAFFIC

42% of cirac traffic is international

TRANSPORT

  • Trailers

  • Rigid Trucks

  • Groupage

BILLING

  • 2015

  • 2016

Cirac Logistics

FLEET

33 EURO 6 units
35 MEGA semitrailers
13 Rigid trucks

All of them equipped with telemetric geo-positioning that provides constant information of their position.

nuevo servicio de posicionamientoCirac Logistics sends confirmation,because the continuous communication and geolocation of our fleet, of the cargo, the transit and the unloading via online to the customers who want it through direct mail.


Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar nuestros servicios. Si continúa navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración u obtener más información aquí

ACEPTAR
Aviso de cookies